Welcome to our article on the best dartboard cabinet with lights! If you’re a fan of playing darts, then you know how important it is to have the best lighting for your board. A good dartboard cabinet not only keeps your dartboard protected and organized, but it also adds a touch of class to your game room.
Plus, with a built-in light, you’ll be able to play even when the lights are low. We’ve compiled a cool list of five of the best dartboard cabinets with lights on the market. Whether you’re a serious dart player or just looking for a fun addition to your game room, check out our top picks below!
Table of Contents
At a Glance – Top 5 Dartboard Cabinets with Lighting
Last update on 2023-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to Choose a Dartboard Cabinet with Lights
Here are several factors to consider when buying a dartboard cabinet with built-in lights:
- Number of lights. The more lights, the brighter the glow. Though, this could be distracting for some players and potentially look too overpowering on the cabinet.
- Light placement. Would you prefer the lights to cover the entire dartboard from afar or close up?
- Spotlights or bulbs. Spotlights tend to appear more professional since they’re built into the spotlight and will barely be visible once the cabinet is closed.
- Automatic lighting. Increase your budget to buy a dartboard cabinet with built-in lighting that automatically switches on and off when you open and close the doors.
Best Dartboard Cabinets With Lighting
1. Viper Stadium Cabinet
The Viper Stadium Cabinet includes a display light to illuminate your dartboard in any room. This light adds a warm glow to make your dartboard a centerpiece and enhances visibility.
There’s even a built-in laser throw/toe line marker that allows you to play darts with accuracy during the day. It features three adjustable energy-efficiency LED light pods that are bright to deliver a high-quality, crisp view at any distance to guide you.
- Illuminates dartboard
- Includes a laser throw/tone line marker
- Energy-efficient LED light pods
- The lights might direct forward rather than down to the dartboard
2. Thornton Premium Cabinet
Upgrade to the Thornton Premium Cabinet, which comes with three built-in LED lights that offer a warm glow. Beautifully encased in this wooden cabinet, the lights are barely visible in the day for a luxurious finish.
The lights enable you to focus properly on your target without any intense glares. In fact, the subtle lighting adds a low hue to any room setup and is perfectly placed evenly to focus on the dartboard.
- Three LED lights
- Perfectly placed as spotlights
- Bulbs are barely visible when not switched on
- You might not be able to adjust the light intensity
3. DMI Sports Paris Lighted Set Dartboard Cabinet
The DMI Sports Paris Lighted Set Dartboard Cabinet is luxurious and energy-efficient. With a built-in, battery-powered lighting strip at the top of the cabinet, you can clearly see your target. Covering the entire length of the dartboard, these lights show the board in clear detail.
Moreover, the LED lighting switches on and off automatically when you open and close the doors. Best of all, each bulb is small to remain out of the way to prevent distractions and allow enough distance from the board.
- Lights switch on and off automatically
- Battery-powered lighting strip
- Subtle glow to set a mood
- The battery component might not look presentable
4. Target Darts Arc Dartboard Lighting System
Never miss your target because of poor lighting when you have the Target Darts Arc Dartboard Lighting System. It’s equipped with a compact LED lighting system that protrudes outward and faces toward the dartboard.
You can easily close the cabinet doors when not in use, so once it’s installed, you won’t have to adjust it every time. It won’t disrupt anyone else in the room by directly directing the light to the dartboard.
- Provides bright lighting for improved visibility
- Lighting strip evenly lights up the dartboard
- Professional look
- The light might not look presentable when the cabinet is closed
5. Arachnid Illuminator 3.0 Electronic Dartboard
The Arachnid Illuminator 3.0 Electronic Dartboard features 13 LED lights and dedicated light-up games. This dartboard comes equipped with an LED-illuminated number ring and an LCD display.
Furthermore, it has a contemporary style for a fun vibe that’s ideal for beginners and any gaming room. Overall, the lights create a new twist on a traditional sports game.
- 13 LED lights
- LED illuminated number ring
- LCD display
- Some people might prefer a chalkboard and not an electronic display
Next, you might like to check out more electronic dartboards with cabinets.
Dartboard Cabinets With Lights
A dartboard cabinet with lights allows you to view the board with improved visibility if you’re playing in a low-lit room. There are even luxury options available that include a laser line marker to guide all players for a fair game.
Well, there you have it! Our top picks for the best dart board cabinets with lights. These cabinets are not only stylish and functional, but they’ll also give you the perfect lighting for your dart games. Why not add a little bit of fun and flair to your game room with one of these awesome cabinets? Happy darting!
Check out more recommended dartboard cabinets.
Sue has been playing darts since her 20’s when she played in weekly tournaments and she enjoys writing about darts. She’s also a great teacher, and she enjoys helping others learn how to play the game well. When Sue isn’t throwing darts, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
The easy way to keep track of your score is with our printable darts scoresheets. Easy to download and keep on your phone or computer or print straight off from our website. Pop your email address into the box and we'll send them straight to you.